Please help me help a veteran.
My grandfather and father-in-law both served in the military. Both lived with PTSD which significantly impacted our families. As a result, I feel compelled to donate a portion of my profits from the sale of my 'We remember...' scarf to a charity that helps veterans with PTSD or for those veterans who are in crisis.
I will donate:
$5 from the sale of each scarf to one of the charities below.
I have chosen 3 charities. They are:
1. PTSD Service Dog Program: Wounded Warriors
Wounded Warriors Canada is a registered charity. CRA# 82808-2727-RR0001
2. The Canadian Legacy Project: Canadian Legacy
The Canadian Legacy Project is a registered charity working throughout Canada (registration #82478 8202 RR0001) and is 100% volunteer managed and directed.
3. The Parley and Rideau Health Care Foundation: Perley Rideau Veteran's Health Centre Charitable Registration No 12194 8038 RR001
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Scarf Product Information
- Canadian original art
- Designed and made in Canada
- 3 fabric choices (100% polyester): poly chiffon, matte crepe, and satin charmeuse
- 3 sizes: 16" x 16"; 26" x 26"; 36" x 36"
- Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
- All scarves are printed, made, and drop shipped for me by AOW
- Our scarves are 'Made to Order' which means they only start getting made at time of purchase. It can take up to 15+ business days for them to arrive.
- This image is copyright protected.