Black Flare Dress***
Great for travel, this super pretty, and just as comfortable, dress is made for fun! It falls mid-thigh to knee depending on your height. If you are 5'4", it lands about an inch over your knee. Made to last, the fabric is a fine, smooth micro-knit that is milled in Montreal, Canada. It won't lose shape and the vibrant prints never fade.
- Made from 72% ecopoly/ 28% spandex
- Manufactured in Canada
- Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
- 2 in 1 style! Wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up.
- Hand Cover-stitched hems
- Fabric treated for moisture wicking to keep you comfortable
- The fabrics are made with EcoPoly, a production process that uses a third less energy and water than typical polyester production processes.
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry.
- Fabric is naturally quickdry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.