Red Stoke Gaillardia Flare Dress
Red Stoke Flare Dress
Limited Edition | Made to Order
Great for travel, this super pretty dress is made for fun and is ready to move with you from office to dance floor!
Made to last, the ultra-stretch performance fabric is a fine, smooth micro-knit that is milled in Montreal, Canada. It falls mid-thigh to knee depending on your height. If you are 5'4", it lands about an inch over your knee. It's wrinkle resistant, won't lose its shape after multiple wearings, and its vibrant prints never fade.
- Made from 72% EcoPoly/ 28% Spandex
- Manufactured in Canada
- Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
- 2 in 1 style! Wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up.
- Hand Cover-stitched hems
- Fabric treated for moisture wicking to keep you comfortable
- The fabrics are made with EcoPoly, a production process that uses a third less energy and water than typical polyester production processes.
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry.
- Fabric is naturally quick dry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.
1. All of my flared dresses are made to order and drop shipped for me by 'AOW." Processing and shipping times usually take 15+ business days (3-4 weeks). However, if you need it faster, its shipping can be expedited for an additional charge.
2. If you have any problems with your drop shipped order, please contact me right away so that I can contact and resolve the issue with the manufacturer.
3. All textile images are copyright protected.