Peacock Feathers No.1 Fitted Dress
This fitted dress falls mid-thigh and can be worn front to back or back to front depending on your mood. They're 2 in 1! Plus, this fabric smooths out over curves and hugs your body.
Great for travel as it also wicks away moisture to help keep you comfy on sultry summer days.
- Dresses are printed one at a time.
- Made from 72% ecopoly and 28% spandex that is manufactured in Canada
- Hand cover-stitched hems
- Fabric is treated for moisture wicking to keep you comfortable
- The fabrics are made with EcoPoly, a production process that uses a third less energy and water than typical polyester production processes.
- Machine wash cold.
- Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry.
- Fabric is naturally quickdry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.
nb: The textile image for this dress started from a photograph I took of a peacock while vacationing in the Dominican Republic.
1. All pieces are made to order and are drop shipped for me by 'Art of Where." Processing and shipping times are usually 15+ business days (3+ weeks). However, if you need it faster, feel free to contact me and I will see what I can do.
2. If you have any problems with your drop shipped order, please contact me right away so that I can contact and resolve the issue with the manufacturer.
3. All textile images were captured and created by me and are copyright protected. Thanks for understanding:)