NEW FOR FALL! Maple Street Lines Leggings (Limited Edition: Only 25!)
Express your uniqueness in these funky streetwear leggings! These body hugging printed leggings can be worn from Yoga to dinner.
- Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex
- The material is opaque, so they are safe to wear for working out.
- Ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
- Wide elastic waistband finishing and cover stitched hems. The waistband generally reaches just under your belly button for most sizes
- The fabric features an EcoPoly fiber. This fiber is considered eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water use during manufacturing.
- Every pair of leggings is printed and sewn for me in Montreal, Canada.
- The compression fit eco-friendly performance fabric is milled in Montreal, Canada.
All measurements in accordance with US Standard Sizing
0 - 2
4 - 6
8 - 10
12 - 14
For in between measurements, we recommend choosing the larger size.
Inseam Measurements for Leggings:
Please note that inseam measurements can vary slightly, due to hemming, though not drastically.
- Machine or hand wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry.
- Please do not bleach.
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing.
- The fabric is naturally quick-dry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.
nb: All images on my clothing start with a 'seed' photograph that I felt compelled to take:). This particular image started as a pic of street crossing lines taken in Toronto, Canada. The colour choice is inspired by Pantone's colours for fall 2017.