1. 'Flowers at Midnight' Draped Kimono Cardigan
'Flowers at Midnight' Draped Kimono Cardigan
Limited Edition | Made to Order
Do you love to travel and want to look amazing but you only want to bring a carryon? I can help you with that! And tell me this, is ironing your clothes on vacation something you actually want to do? Didn’t think so!
Our beautiful, artist designed, limited edition draped cardigan is made in a lovely and lightweight semi-sheer chiffon. It’s versatile, which means you’ll look great whether you throw it on over jeans or dress up that little black dress, and at last count, you can wear it in at least 7 different ways! No ironing needed, as it’s easy to care for with its quick dry and wrinkle resistant fabric.
You’ll want more than one!
• Limited edition (only 25 available worldwide)
• Wrinkle resistant and quick dry polychiffon fabric
• Original Canadian art
• Designed and made in Canada
• Great for business travel
✔️30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee (some restrictions apply)
Available in 2 sizes: S/M or L/XL
• S/M Bust up to 37” / Back neck to bottom hem = 23”
• L/XL Bust 37” + / Back neck to bottom hem = 25”
Easy Care Instructions:
Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry.
• All pieces are made to order and drop shipped for me by 'Art of Where." Processing and shipping times are usually 15+ business days (3+ weeks).
• Jewelry and accessories not included.